- Capacity: 11.4 cu. ft.
- Colour: Platinum Silver Steel
- Dimensions (W” x H” x D”): 23.44″ x 73.25″ x 27.88″
- Weight: 163 lbs
- Great Space in Style: Get the space you need in a freezer that’s right for your kitchen. With this 11.4 cu.ft. freezer you can store a lot in style.
- Smart Inverter Compressor: LG’s Smart Inverter Compressor controls the temperature of your congélateur evenly, allowing your food to taste fresher, longer.
- Multi-Air Flow™: The Smart Cooling Plus System maintains optimal humidity and temperature levels by dispersing cold air through the Multi-Air Flow™ vents. Digital sensors prompt LG’s exclusive Linear Compressor motor to turn on and activate the system when necessary to help keep your food fresher, longer – no matter where you place it in the freezer.
- Less work with LG’s frost-free technology: LG’s frost-free cooling system prevents the accumulation of frost, which saves the hassle of manual defrosting.
- Call, Connect, Resolve: If you ever experience an issue with your LG refrigerator, you don’t have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- Easy In, Easy Out: The Smart Pull™ handle makes opening and closing the freezer quick and easy. All it takes is a simple lift of the handle for effortless access to your freezer.
- Upgrade to Modern-Design: Stylish design adapted for your kitchen. With its straight and flat door, this design fits perfectly into your kitchen and gives it a built-in look.
- Clean Cabinet Fit for Clean Lines: The new design fits perfectly into standard kitchen cabinets for a clean, minimalist look.
- A Flat Door to Inspired Decor: Achieve a high-end, built-in look with the ultra flat, ultra-flush door.
- Zero Space Required: The Zero-Clearance hinge allows you to install right next to a wall for a completely built-in look.
- Save money. Save energy: When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you’re going to make an impact — on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.