- Capacity: 26.2 cu. ft.
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (W” x H” x D”): 35.75″ x 69.75″ x 34.88″
- Weight: 284 lbs
- Store More: Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 26 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family’s favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
- The Look You Love Without the Fuss: Now you can have all of the things you love about stainless, without the need for special cleaners or constant attention. LG’s fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth for a distinctive kitchen that handles real-life in style.
- Maximum Ice Production and Storage: Dual ice makers, dispensed from the door and located in the freezer compartment, produce large amounts of ice so you never run out. This extra ice storage helps ensure that you have extra ice on hand for those hot summer days or when entertaining large parties.
- Think you’ll run out of ice? Think Again: From making extra ice for tonight’s dinner party to getting smartphone notifications when the door is left open, use the LG SmartThinQ® app to control key features and get important notifications from any-where. It even works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, so you can operate smart features with your voice.
- Most shelf space.: Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can’t fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus® Ice System provides more shelf space and allows even more space for door bins.
- Fresher is better: Smart Cooling® system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Easy to Open: Get in and out of the freezer with ease thanks to an effortless SmartPull™ handle. After getting used to this ergonomic design, you’ll never go back!
- Environmentally Friendly: Energy Star® rated, which means it uses less energy than required by current federal standards.