- Power: 550 CFM
- Capacity: 1.1 cu. ft.
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (W” x H” x D”): 29.88″ x 10.75″ x 19.13″
- Weight: 58.9 lbs
- Space-saving design: Enhance the look of your kitchen with the low-profile design of the slim OTR.
- Powerful suction capacity: 550CFM suction capacity ensures a comfortable cooking environment with effective ventilation.
- Slim but powerful: Cook quickly and efficiently with 1000W microwave power
- Low Profile Design: Enhance the look of your kitchen with the low-profile design of the slim OTR. It fits into the same space as an undercabinet hood meaning you can maximize your food preparation space by moving your microwave off the countertop. While slim, it still has a sizeable 1.1 cu. ft. capacity that will easily hold cooking utensils of various sizes, including tall glasses, wide plates and big bowls.
- Powerful suction capacity: Ensure a more comfortable cooking environment with effective ventilation. The underside of the OTR features a Power Ventilation system that refreshes the air you breathe. Its superb over-the-range CFM hood output, at 550 cu.ft. per minute suction capacity gets rid of steam, fumes and unpleasant odours quickly.
- 1000W Microwave Power: Despite having a compact design, the mircrowave packs an impressive output power of 1000W. It cooks quickly and evenly, which saves you time and energy. It also gives you added flexibility, as you can be sure that even large dishes are cooked thoroughly.
- Wide Grease Filter: The Dual Wide Grease Filter is larger than normal filters, and with two filters in the slim OTR, it helps to trap more airborne dirt and oil particles, improving the hood’s performance by ensuring that it stays clean and keeps the air fresh while you cook.
- Bar LED Cooktop lighting: See what you’re cooking easily. Bar LED Cooktop Lighting spreads light evenly over your entire cooktop and is 59% brighter on average than Samsung’s conventional OTR. It is also highly energy efficient, so it uses less power than halogen lighting.
- Voice Control & Wifi Connectivty: Turn the OTR on or off and adjust settings with your voice using a voice recognition assistant¹, such as Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant². Using the SmartThings App³ you can also monitor and adjust settings or controls through your phone.
- Hood Auto Connectivity: Auto Connectivity function¹ lets you pair the hood with a compatible Samsung range², allowing you to control the hood using the controls from the range. Turn everything on and off with one touch, so the hood fan and LED lighitng can automatically come on when you start to cook.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainlesss Steel: Keep your appliance looking neat and clean. A special Fingerprint Resistant Finish prevents surfaces from becoming covered in unsightly fingerprints and other marks and smudges.