- Smart Stay: With the innovative Smart Stay feature, GALAXY S III automatically recognises when you are looking at the phone, whether it is to read an e-book or browse the web. The front camera looks deep into your eyes and maintains a bright display for continued viewing pleasure. What a bright idea.
- S-Beam: Sharing your content with friends nearby should be easy, quick and even fun. S-Beam lets you bond instantly so you can transfer documents, contacts, pictures, music, videos, you name it. Just put the backs of two Galaxy S III phones together, connect, share and enjoy.
- Pop up Play: Picture-in-picture technology lets you watch an HD video in another window while sending an email or text simultaneously. Drag it to where you want on the screen, and chat with your friends or surf the web. Don’t miss any of the action.
- Social Tag: Now it’s even easier to keep track of your friends and loved ones. Social Tag lets you link the faces in your photo album with their social media streams. Once it’s set, all you have to do is look at their pictures and you’ll see their current status appear.
- Direct Call: Samsung GALAXY S III even knows when you want to talk. When you are messaging someone and decide to call them instead, simply lift the phone to your ear and Direct Call will dial their number for you. No more fumbling through call logs or contacts. Let GALAXY S III do the work.
- S-Voice: Why not get a response from your phone? Tell it to wake up! Even better, you can tell the GALAXY S III to turn off the alarm for a few minutes and let yourself sleep a bit longer. Answer your phone (or reject a call), turn your music up (or down), and even tell the camera when to shoot.
- Smart Alert: When you pick up your phone, wouldn’t it be nice if it let you know what has been happening since you’ve been gone? The GALAXY S III knows you came back and gives you a brief vibrating nudge to inform you about missed calls and new messages. How thoughtful is that?