- Perfect viewing on the go: See it all clearly and vividly – wherever you are. The Galaxy Note II’s 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen delivers outstanding clarity and a 16:9 screen ratio, so you can enjoy immersive entertainment and all other viewing experiences. Thanks to its innovative design, the Galaxy Note II provides a bigger screen yet its slim body still fits your hand perfectly.
- Preview pictures with Air View: Easily find the pictures you’re looking for, thanks to Air View. Simply by hovering the S Pen over them, you can quickly and conveniently browse your images without having to open any folders. You will save time and effort when previewing and choosing photos, so you can view, edit and share them without delay. Now managing your life’s contents is easier than ever before.
- Make notes instantly with Popup Note: Sometimes you need to note down details without delay. Simply click the S Pen and double-tap the screen, and the Galaxy Note II’s Popup Note feature lets you sketch a map or take down directions, phone numbers and other information conveniently while you’re in the middle of a call. There’s no need to run and grab a pen and paper when you’ve got the S Pen and Popup Note. The split screen functionality allows you to multitask with two applications open simultaneously.
- Do it now with Quick Command: Connect with other people quicker than ever before. Quick Command lets you send emails and text messages, send meeting locations or call contacts with greater speed and ease. Just write your command on the pad and Quick Command will intelligently recognise it and do what you want.
- Take clippings with Easy Clip: Cut out content and share it in seconds. With Easy Clip, you can easily and instantly select onscreen content including text and images, then send it to your contacts. Click. Trace. Clip. Send. That’s all it takes to include what you want in email, messenger, S Note and Scrapbook.
- Enhanced handwriting integration: Use your own handwriting whenever you want. Thanks to its advanced handwriting support, the Galaxy Note II lets you send handwritten notes in email, and handwrite notes and memos to yourself in S Planner. It’s a more personal and intuitive way of sending a message or giving yourself a reminder. Say goodbye to your paper planner.
- Mark every moment with Photo Note: Put your personal touch on your memories with Photo Note. You can add personalised handwritten notes to your photos, so you can capture the moment perfectly and remember it all. You will always have a reminder of what your friend said next, or what happened on the day when you took an amazing holiday snap. Mark every special occasion in your own way.