BALLARINI’s Amalfi Gold flat pan is a dependable and robust aid in the kitchen, enabling you to prepare delicious dishes. Thanks to the 3-fold CORTAN non-stick coating, even sensitive foods will not stick during cooking. With it’s non-stick coating being particularly resistant, the pan is suitable for frequent use. Feel at ease to use with metal utensils as this pan is made to last. Ideal for the young household begining their cooking journey.
The Thermopoint is particularly practical: this energy-saving temperature indicator is integrated into the handle of the pan. If it turns red, the pan has reached the ideal temperature for frying and the heat can be reduced. This allows energy-saving cooking and prevents overheating. If the Thermopoint is dark green color during the cooling phase, the cookware can be safely touched and cleaned.
In addition, the ergonomically shaped and thermo-insulated handle fits comfortably in the hand and is heatresistant up to 160 ° C. Effective protection against heat rising sideways is provided by the stainless steel flame retardant, which isolates the stem of the pan. The pan is durable and can be simply put into the dishwasher for cleaning after use. With the long-lasting, golden pan of the Amalfi Gold series by BALLARINI, you will succeed in tasty dishes that are served in style at the table.
Features and Benefits:
- Thick-walled cookware with attractive powder coating in champagne gold outside and CORTAN ST3 non-stick coating inside
- Ergonomic, thermo-plastic handle for optimal handling
- Lacquered base with logo: suitable for gas, electric and ceramic hearths
- Thermopoint: energy-saving temperature indicator in the handle (red for the ideal frying temperature, dark green for the cooling phase)
- The coating contains no PFOA, nickel or other heavy metals: ideal for allergy sufferers
- Dishwasher safe making cleaning easy
Introducing Ballarini Cookware, the leading aluminum cookware brand founded in Lombardy, Italy in 1889, is ZWILLING J.A. Henckels’ latest addition to its prestigious family of brands. Offering a wide range of high-quality aluminum cookware at an exceptional price, the brand?s products are designed and manufactured to the same legendary standards as all ZWILLING J.A. Henckels products. Made in the culinary epicenter of Europe, Ballarini’s products have been tested and recommended by some of the top kitchens in Italy.